In the first of the series we look at why taking a exhibiting at event is an important tool in your marketing strategy.
For businesses wanting to increase their visibly, and build strong relationships exhibiting at a conference or show offers is an excellent vehicle for building brand awareness, it can generate sales leads and will connect your business directly with new customers and prospects face to face.
For charities having a presence at an event raises awareness and invites more conversations with potential donors and supporters. At bigger events, this means you’ll be able to be able to work more strategically by connecting with key players either within your sector or by building corporate partnerships. Increasing your visibility at an event across your social media and digital platforms you’ll also be able to maximise your exhibition presence.
Taking a stand or attending a conference can be a valuable investment in your marketing and sales plan for three key reasons:
It’s an ideal opportunity to launch new products
- Show visitors are keen to discover new resources or products
- Give your organisation lots of opportunity to gather valuable feedback
It builds relationships
- Engage with new audiences
- Quality interaction with decision makers
- Meet customers who already buy from you and develop your relationship
Potential to increase Sales or Donors
- Market your products/fundraising/awareness raising activities directly to your target audience
- Sell services, membership or resources directly
- Build your list of prospects or supporters
If you’d more information about how make your business or charity stand out from the crowd by doing something different look out for more collaborative blogs from iMAGECO and myself in the next few months. We’ll be looking at subjects such as how to use datacapture effectively at a show, how to make your next open day visually exciting and creating more accessible stands at your next trade show.